- Personal identification information
When users visit our site, register, shop, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site, we may collect personal identification information about them in a variety of ways. Depending on the situation, users may be requested for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card details. However, users can browse our website anonymously. Only if users willingly provide us with personally identifiable information, will we be able to gather it from them. Users can always choose not to provide personal information, but doing so might restrict them from participating in certain Site-related activities.
- Non-personal identification information
When users visit our site, register, shop, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site, we may collect personal identification information about them in a variety of ways. Depending on the situation, users may be requested for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card details. However, users can browse our website anonymously. Only if users willingly provide us with personally identifiable information, will we be able to gather it from them. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information, but doing so may restrict them from participating in certain Site-related activities.
- Cookies on web browsers
"Cookies" may be used on our site to improve user experience. Cookies are stored on a user's hard drive by their web browser for record-keeping and occasionally to track information about them. A user's web browser can be configured to accept cookies or to notify them when cookies are being sent. If they do, be aware that some elements of the Site might not operate correctly.
- How We Make Use of Collected Data
Designing Contract collects and uses personal information from its users for a variety of purposes. Here's a summary of how we use the data we collect:
- Improving Customer Service: The information you submit allows us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs in a timely and effective manner, ensuring a smooth experience.
- Personalizing User Experience: By analyzing aggregated data, we obtain insights into how our users as a whole use our site's services and resources. This information allows us to customize and improve the user experience.
- Improving Our Site: Your important feedback helps us improve our products and services. We attentively examine the feedback you submit to improve our offerings and deliver a better website experience.
- Payment Processing: When you place an order, the information you supply is used solely to fulfil and deliver the desired service. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
- Conducting Discounts and Assessments: We may send you information regarding promotions, contests, surveys, or other services on our site with your permission. We make every effort to deliver material that is relevant to your interests and preferences.
- Periodic Emails: If you provide us with your email address, we may use it to send you essential order updates. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, or other requests. If you opt to join our mailing list, you will receive emails with corporate news, updates, product or service information, and more. If you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time, we offer comprehensive instructions at the bottom of each email, or you can contact us.
- We Value your Privacy
Designing Contract treats your information with the utmost care and discretion, to provide you with a safe and personalized experience.
- Policy for Protection of revealing private details
We never give away, trade, or transfer the personal information of our users to third parties. For the objectives mentioned above, we may provide anonymous, generic demographic data about our users and visitors to trusted affiliates, marketers, and business partners. This data will not include any personally identifying information. When running our company, the Site, or doing tasks like sending out newsletters or surveys on our behalf, we may work with third-party service providers. If you have permitted us, we may disclose your information to these third parties for those specific, limited purposes.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act's requirements
Young children's privacy needs to be protected in particular. Because of this, we never knowingly collect or maintain information from people we know are under 13, and no element of our website is made to entice anyone who is under 13 to visit it.
- CCPA's (California Consumer Privacy Act) requirements
- Gathering of both personal and non-personal identification data
The following types of personally identifiable information about Users may be gathered by us: name, email address, mailing address, IP address, telephone number, signature, account name, social security number, driver's license or other state identification number, passport number, and credit card information.
Additionally, we may gather non-personal data about users' online activities, such as their browser type, computer's technical specs, operating system, internet service provider, browsing and search histories, and other data about how a user interacts with a website or application.
- Third parties
We occasionally employ other service providers to carry out business operations for us, such as distributing newsletters or conducting surveys. If you have permitted us, we may disclose your information to these third parties for those specific, limited purposes. Outside of that, we do not share, rent, sell, trade, or otherwise divulge your personal information to any third-party businesses.
Users can give us this information voluntarily or automatically when they use our website. We gather personal information for the business and commercial uses listed in the preceding way we collect data from the users.
- Ability to access your data
You are entitled to access the personal data we have on you. Additionally, you have the right to seek a copy of the personal data that we now store. Send a description of the data you want us to share with you to [email protected] if you want access to this data.
"Publicly available" information is not considered to be personal information. The CCPA does not apply to information that is openly accessible.
- Right to be forgotten
You can reach us at [email protected] at any time and ask us to remove all of your personal information. However, it is each user's responsibility to make sure that their data is removed from other sources.
- Right to be free from prejudice when using one's privacy rights
Users are free to decline to provide personal identification information without fear of prejudice, although doing so might preclude them from taking part in certain operations that pertain to the Site.
- Requests for do-not-track (DNT)
We don't yet respond to browser "do-not-track" requests from our Users.
- Please don't sell my details.
We never have and never will sell, trade, or rent the personal information of our users to third parties. Users can still choose not to have their personal information sold in the future by clicking the specified link for the respective aspect.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) observance
The controller of the personal data provided by Users is Designer Contract. Please email us at [email protected] with any general questions you may have about data protection. Visit designercontract.com for more details about Designer Contract.
- Our Policy for Data Collection
Designer Contract will only gather and utilize a user's personal information in the following situations when collecting personal data:
- When we need your data to carry out a contract we're about to enter into with you or have already entered into with you
- When it's necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided your interests or fundamental rights don't legally supersede these
- When we need your data to comply with a legal requirement
- Why do we gather and keep personal information?
If we have your approval or are otherwise permitted by law to do so, we collect and utilize Users' data for the purposes described in the part above titled "How we use the collected information."
- How would you express consent?
By completing contact forms on our website, users give their consent. We can share your information with our sister firm, Rise Ideas, Inc., thanks to your cooperation. We save all of the data we collect for 90 days. We use this information to sell our services and to get in touch with users. We will then delete your information.
- Data protection rights under GDPR
The GDPR guarantees users eight (8) rights. The following data protection rights are available to all users who are located in the EU:
- The right to information Any person who processes a User's data must be transparent about what information is being processed, why, and with whom it might be shared.
- Accessibility: Users have a right to know what personal data is stored.
- Right to rectification: If a corporation holds erroneous information about a user, that user's data must be able to be changed or corrected.
- The power of erasing This right, often known as the "Right to be Forgotten," states that Users have the right to contact us at [email protected] at any time and ask us to delete all of their personal information.
- Users have the right to ask that the processing of their data be temporarily stopped in certain circumstances, such as when the data are being updated or when a legal issue has been resolved.
- The right to data portability allows users to ask for their personal information to be returned to them in a straightforward, organized, and computer-readable format.
- Right to object to processing: Users have the option to reject any additional data processing that goes beyond the scope of the original reason the data was gathered.
- The right to refrain from being subjected to automated decision-making: This includes the right to be exempt from profiling.
- Our Policy for International data transfer
The USA-based business Designing Contract is situated outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). As a result, we exchange information with Rise Reviews, Inc., a third party that is located outside of the EEA.
We will adhere to the Data Protection Act of 1998 for all overseas data transfers. The GDPR practices described in this Privacy Notice shall apply to the acquisition, storage, and use of personal data we gather from Users in the EU.
You agree to the transfer of your information to data processors based outside of the EEA by using our site and giving us your consent.
- Refusing your approval
If our processing of your personal information is authorized by your consent, you may revoke it at any time by sending us an email at [email protected]. If you have permitted your information to be shared with a third party and would like to revoke that permission, please get in touch with the third party directly.
- Getting in touch with the proper authority
You can reach the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) or engage in a live chat with an ICO representative here if you have any complaints or concerns about our business or the Site that you feel have not been appropriately resolved.
- Revisions to this privacy statement
This privacy statement may be efficient at any moment at the Designing Contract's sole discretion. We will update the date at the bottom of this page when we do so. To keep up with changes to this policy, we encourage Users to check this page frequently. By doing so, they can learn how we're assisting in the protection of their data. You understand and agree that you must frequently examine this privacy statement and be aware of updates.
- Updates to this privacy statement
You agree to this policy by making use of this website. Please don't use our Site if you disagree with this policy. If modifications to this policy are posted and you continue to use the site, it will be assumed that you agree to the changes.
- Contact Us